Pages

Friday, October 19, 2007

Here you go ladys...Week Three is posted. This blogging is fun and I am so happy that I have had so many of you view my blog and pick up you TREATS. I never dreamed I would of had so many being my first time. I want to THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I hope you are enjoying the "No Tricks, Just Treat" scrapkit. I wish you would send me your link to any of your creative layouts using my scrapkit, it would really thrill me to see what you all come up with. I do have another treat for those who do. So until next Friday night will be the last posting for "No Tricks, Just Treats" but I am working hard to have something new for you the month of Novermber. make aure you stop by to see what I have instore for you!
Invitation to FALL-O-WEEN
at The Scrapping Garden for my

Next week The Scrapping Garden is having a FALL-O-WEEN Fest. We are having alot of fun stuff to do, Schedule for the Event, here. I am have a Contest/Challenge call "Pumpkin Carving Contest". The details are posted in the forum HERE. The earlier you post the more time you will have to collect comments. You will receive a posting bonus just to joining in on the fun. So come gals, great time to use "No Tricks, Just treats" and if you do, I will give you another freebie just for using my kit. WOO HOO, treats gallore! It starts on this Sunday Oct 21 through next Saturday night, Oct 27. The winner of the Pumpkin Carving Contest will recieve a coupon for a scrapkit from Tracey Beck called " “Autumn Wind” . That was so nicely donate for this event. To end up the festivies we are having a costume party chat at 10 pm EST. I hope to see you all there! Or at least post your Pumpkin Carving Photos and everyone will be a winner.....Happy Fall-o-ween Week!

No comments: