Pages

Friday, November 09, 2007

IT"S FRIDAY...thank goodness. It has been a busy week. Our Scrap Kit Challenge has been keeping me busy this week. Kathy and I have been checking all the files and getting to see all the wonderful things the gals are Learning, Creating , and Sharing together at Scrap Kit Challenge. We have 18 or more gals that have sent in Week One-Papers, Overlays and Borders and one gal has done two differents kits. WOO HOO. It has been fun using my skills to help out others to show off their creative talents. Kathy has done a wonderful job putting our site together and is now very excited that we have so many gals wanting to share with us. Thank You Kathy it is Great working together again.

I am also excite to have joined a new creative team, Ilona Havenaar aka Sokkie. She has been designing for a while now and is a very creative girl. I meet her at another site which we use to both be on their creative team. I remember hooing and aahing over her wonderful layouts she posted. I am working on a couple of her newest kits that will be out soon and I will keep you posted on anything specials she has going on over the holidays. Thank YOU Ilona, you're a wonderful Designer and I am excited to be on your team. She has stores in DigiScrap Warehouse, DigiScrap Shak and Divine Digital. She will also have a store openig at 3Scrapateers soon. A real
busy lady but wonderful to work with.


Now for the FREEBIE this week. I am happy to see so many returning each week. I love my digi-friends and sharing my creation with you. Thank you all again for your SUPPORT. Remember to check out the challenge in the right hand column for those who collected my Oct Freebie kit, "NO Tricks, Just Trieats". More goodies for you if you send me a link of your layout made with "NO Tricks, Just Treats". Email your links to snowsmoon@yahoo.com
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the FAB part 2!!!!!!