Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

QUICK Page FREEBIE
Here is your FREEBIE I promised, sorry it is a day late but WOW, what a busy weekend. Although I didn't get much computer time on my three day weekend, I did get alot done. It was one of those weekends that everyone wanted my attention. But I did get a surprise this morning, JJ and I took a day trip to the oldest city in the US, St. Augustine, FL. We both enjoy history of our country. We started at the fort, Castillo De San Marcos. Then walked to the mainstreet of the old town, where we saw the Old School House, The Mill and Colonial Spanish Quarter. Afterwards, we walked down by the bay to see the Fountain of Youth and the Old Jail. Yes, I had my drink from the fountain hoping to keep some of my youth...LOL. Maybe I should of buy that jug to bring home...What a wonderful day. Getting away for the day was very relaxing. I'll try to post some pictures this weekend.


I have some wonderful friends that have made me a few Quick Pages to share with you from my new Kit, Romantic Grunge. Where it, along with all of my kits are on sale until the end of the month at Digital Scrap Garden. I will be posting almost everyday this week with more QPs from my friends, Kathy Brandt and Carole Nordyke. Please make sure you credit them when using these Quick Pages....until tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and Happy scrapping.

Sorry Link had been removed

QP made by Carole Nordyke (Thank You Carole!)

2 comments:

Cat said...

Beautiful! Thank you!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

BEAUTIFUL quick page by Ms. Carole with your NEW "Romantic Grunge" girlfriend!!!

Life is just keeping us BOTH busy, busy, busy is it not? ROFL! I had NO computer time for THREE days in a row and was about to go STIR-CRAZY!!!

I shall try to hop over to your store when I get a moment and check out what you've been up to - I'm struggling to get a few kits up in my store as I've just had TOO many interruptions and am trying hard to stay focused!!! You know how that goes!

I miss our talks and know that it'll happen soon - you just KEEP on KEEPIN' on and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!!!

You are ALWAYS in my thoughts and in my heart sweetie!

Love you,
Linda :)

P.S. THANK YOU CAROLE and DAWN for the QP!