Friday, May 23, 2008

New Freebie Series !

Here is the first set. There will be three part to the orange color in my Baby Series....NEW ARIVAL....this is made for either girls or boys. There will be a Green set, and then of Course "It's a Girl" and then "It's a Boy" too...but not sure which will be first. I hope that you leave a comment on the 4share to let me know what you think and what you wouldlike to see on my blog....like would you be willing to do a challenge. I need some feedback, please!

click on the link and it asks for a password.

Remember "newbaby"

8 comments:

Robbi1 said...

Hi, it is saying the link is not valid :) just thought I'd let you know. What a beautiful new kit, love the color - Hugs Robbi1

Ms Kittie said...

Link is not working even with password.

kate said...

4 Shared keeps giving this error message

The file link that you requested is not valid. Please contact link publisher or
use our search engine to find a file or folder

Really cool kit

Robbi1 said...

Thanks for fixin the link - This is so cute, wouldnt want to miss it! Thanks again! Robbi

KrisG said...

This is sooo cute! I have to wait til August before the new grandbaby is here but I could get it ready for scrapping with this! It's s'posed to be a boy (so says the doctor) but then, so was the LAST one which ended up a girl anyway, LOL. Orange is PERFECT for generic kids, hehe. THANK YOU!

nancypinct said...

This is so cute! I have two new grandchildren so I can really use this. I love your flowers - well, all the elements really! This looks like such a nice kit! Thank you for this very nice gift!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Lisa said...

This kit is adorable, thanks so very much!