Pages

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Here is YOUR FREEBIE ....the rest of it! Happy Mother's Day to All!

OK, I have the preview now for 5 and 6. I am going to give you both of the links today for those of you that need to finish up a last minute gift for a special lady in your life you call MOM or a daughter who has just become a MOM.

I hop you all have a wonderful MOTHER'S Day. I will be posting a new challange here over the weekend. Going to be a my first Blog Challenge, so I hope you all come back to check it out. HUGS to all and Please remember to take lots of photos of your Mothers Day events.
Thank you for all your support and for taking the time to comment. I really do a love knowing you are enjoy my little Gift of Love !
Be back over the weekend.

Sorry links have been removed

3 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hey girlfriend! Thank you for # 5 and 6!!! I go to the clinic tomorrow for my follow-up and results of everything done thus far!!!

I will let you know what the PA says when I return.

Keep up the BEAUTIFUL work and I hope you have a LOVELY Mother's Day this weekend!

XOXO,
Linda :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these FANTASTIC pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robbi and Mike said...

Thank you these are adorable!