Pages

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Final Part of the Green and the Blue FREEBIE for YOU!

Well, it's late again. I really have to stop doing this to myself. I realize a person can't go on and on with only 4 or 5 hours of sleep and be their best and brightest....LOL. But I am having fun. I had to make myself stop, as I need to get to the part you all have been waiting for and sure hope I don't disappoint you.

I have a special thanks to Debbie for sending in 5 beauiful bragbooks for Linda's Gift. They turned out so cute. As soon as Linda sees all the goodies (when I get home from my visit to my moms) I will post a little slide show so that you can see what everyone made with the never ending New Arrival Baby kit. Also love to say thank you for ALL the AWESOME comments you have been leaving here on my blog. It so makes my day to hear from you and how sweet you all are. Ok...on with the posting...so I can go to bed. Good thing I don't have to go to work tomorrow....LOL but have to start getting ready to leave, I so hate packing but even more so, I hate to unpack. Living out of that suitcase for days til it gets put away....Enjoy the goodies I found while getting Linda's DVD together last night and today, just waiting for a few more things from her friends and will burn and mail to her, ready to use.

Download One

Download Two

Download Three

SWEET DREAMS, Until tomorrow...Yes, with the PINK!

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you so much for today's goodies-this is the most adorable kit!!! And I can not wait to hear what she thinks of her birthday goodies from you-I am so excited for her, lol! Now, Get some rest!

Anonymous said...

Wow, more goodies!! Thanks so much for sharing all these neat designs.
What a lovely birthday gift you have made for Linda.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this AWESOME 3 DLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robbi and Mike said...

Thank you Dawn, this is adorable. I dont know if its me or if its missing but I cant find the 9 month stitched patches? Beautiful kit and love the colors :) Thank you for all your hard work!

Lisa said...

Dawn, Thanks so very much for all of these wonderful goodies. I love the alpha ideas on customizing the letters! Looking forward to the pink set also! What an awesome gift for Linda, she's lucky to have a friend like you! Have fun packing!

Anonymous said...

Awesome honey....hope you are having a great vacation! Miss you around the garden too!!! Been trying to get in touch with Linda but I think she is ignoring me.... :(...I will stop by tomorrow just to check in on ya!!! {{HUGS}} girlfriend....

Anonymous said...

These are the most awesome kits - I especially love the orange and yellow. Thank you so very much for sharing.

nancypinct said...

I have like 123 mb of just elements in blue - WOW - you really are going to town on this kit. Linda will just love it! I like the fact that you really have not use the regular boring blue everyone uses for a boy. I love all of the color combinations you have used. I have two granddaughters so I am anxiously waiting to see what the pink one will look like. Go on vacation and forget all about this kit and us! Have a wonderful time.

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Thank you very much, I love this kit. Merci beaucoup.