Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

Hello everyone!

I am at my mom's and really enjoying my visit and have some across some slides my mom has decided to part with of me as a babies to 5 years old. Woo Hoo, Some I don't remember seeing.

The day we got here, we were greeted with a family cookout with about 50 some family members I had not see since I was a very young girl and a few I had never seen. Was so happy to be able to meet them and to see my nieces and newphews. My oldest brother Jim, and almost all of his family was there and thier new grandson. My uncle Speed, at least that is what we have always called him. I have a bunch of photos to share BUT I forgot my camera cord so I can't get the photos off my camera now to share with you...Will be making a Walmart run tomorrow, so I guess I will take the camera card and get a CD made so I can share them and I want to get copies of my mom and sisters pictures. Well, until a few days or I get some pictures to post.

Have a wonderful week and talk to you soon.

Hug, Dawn

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a nice family reunion it sounds like you had! Looking forward to seeing the photos, especially your childhood ones! Enjoy the remainder of your visit!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Glad to hear you arrived safe & sound!!!!
HAVE A BALL & RELAX!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!