Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Good morning EVERYONE!

I have the five runners up and will be posting the vote poll this morning....Sorry it's a little late, I had internet problems late night but I will be back with everything posted within a couple of hours at the most.

Hugs! OK....I am back and ready to postCongradulation on winning the first round.

Mood Swings by Susanne (ChinaBlue)
Rustic Getaway by Cher
Time Worn Memories by Valerie Skiba
Timeless Treasures by Leilani Queral
Grungy Antiquity by Sandy Smith


I want to thank you for all the wonderful ideas. It was a lot of fun collecting and getting everyone's ideas for naming this kit. There were over 200 names Linda (Bon Scrapatit Designs) had to pick from... And over 100 people sent them in. WOW... I am so happy to know that there are that many people who regularly visit my blog. I didn't advertise this any place else. It has me over whelmed with happiness and appreciation that I am able to design scrap kits that future generations to see their Family Scrapbooks and know all about their families special moments. Thank you so much!


I wanted to email the winners first before I posted the voting poll. So because of circumstances that were not in my control, I am going to extend the voting through Wednesday 12:00 pm and announce the winner THURSDAY MORNING!

I will be back this evening with the final part to "Name this Kit". HUGS and again, thank you for ALL the love and support you give me...it is my greatest inspiration for designing is YOU! My blog follower, family and Friends.

"Scrapping OUR Memories for future Generation!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are some nice names but I must be predjudiced because I liked mine more. However we all see things differently & it is so nice to see so many names offered. It is a beautiful kit & I thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Lisa said...

Wonderful names. Congrats to the ones that were chosen!!

KrisG said...

Congrats to all the semi-finalists... good luck to all of you! And thank you, Snowmoon, for sharing this fabulous kit with us all.... and ALL you do ALL the time! Hugz and have a great evening. Now that autumn is ALMOST here, I'll get to play here more often, wheeeeeeeee!