Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

FREEBIE FORGOTTEN PAPERS!...... OOPS, thank you KrisG!

Good morning everyone in Scrap Land...

It is finally Fall here in Florida. The weather most people move to Florida to enjoy. I have to say, I love the chilly morning but so miss the fall colors there is only a couple of thing that change here, there is one tree that gets these little lantern thing on them that are orange and the traffic on the road and in the sky get worst as all the snowbirds start arriving. I am going to make it a point to go out the wild life park as they have an awesome bird watching tower in the middle of it. Of course with my camera, or maybe I will borrow my boss awesome camera as I would love to catch some of the awesome birds of prey, mainly the balled eagle. There are two sites in the park where you can stop and look over to their nest. Being Fall I will only get to see what birds are arriving for the winter, but come spring...nesting birds are sited out there all the time. SO we will see.

I have a layout I would love to share with you. It was created by one of my followers, KrisG. I think she did an awesome job and I would love it a lot if you would go post comments on her blog.

PLEASE! Give her LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE! Her blog is: H * E * R * E


By the way, KrisG let me know that I didn't added the link to the papers, which I previewed in my last post (see below). I added them there with the preview again. THANK YOU, KRISG!

REMINDER:
Also REMEMBER that you only have a few days days left to download FALL Splendor from the BLOG PARTY, (Links in the side panel up towards the top! Links will be remover for Fading Fall on NOV. 1..
PAPERS ONLY DOWNLOAD

sorry, if you missed the elements in this preview here is the link for them too but they were posted in my last post! Which on Digital Freebies didn't show up as my preview, it showed up as Linda's Preview for Chance of Rain....I guess I better watch how I post things.
Elements ONLY from last post Download

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you - your kits are stunning!

KrisG said...

Wooooooooooooohoooooooooooo! I got papers!!!! YIPEEEEE!!!! Thank you so much! Love it love it love it. Thank you so much! Oh and just to let you know, I snuck in here earlier, snagged the papers and ran, LOL.... mostly cuz I wanted to go scrap again! Anyway, there's another LO on my blog, LOL. Come see!
Have a great evening!

KrisG said...

P.S. Thank you sooo much for the oh-so-nice comment on my LO.... and for showing it here! I don't think I've ever had my stuffies on someone else's blog, LOL. Mwahhhhh!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Dawn!!!!!!
TY so very much for these AWESOME BGs & FS the FAB LO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely gift! Thank you so much for your generosity!

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

What a beautiful kit!! Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent with us!! Hugs!! :)

elnorac said...

Love these! Thank you very much! I'm surprised you can get into the fall spirit so well, living in Florida. I live in San Diego, so fall isn't a big change, but I love the colors in your kit.

Elaine said...

Beautiful kit, thank you so much!!

* Lee said...

Your Fading Summer Kit is just plain AMAZING!!!! TYFS!!!

amsangel said...

This is a beautiful kit! I am so sorry I missed it!