Pages

Friday, March 06, 2009

GOOD Morning,

I have a request, my friends over at One Single Seed have a Daily, Weekly and Monthly Layout of the day and one Friend, Darleen, you may know her as Scrappee did this BEAUITFUL layout and was pick a couple of day ago as Layout of the Day and TODAY is the VOTING day....click on the link below the layout to go and VOTE FOR HER.....PLEASE! Then go and leave her some lovin HEREVOTE FOR SCRAPPEE layout Here

The layout was done with our lovely Monna Lainson Designs. You can get here Family Traditions here in her store at ONE SINGLE SEED.
I will be back later with another post as I am workingon a layout with Monna's Kit. And a goodie or two for you. If you don't stop back later today, Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Gail said...

OK - did as you requested, but clicking the layout didn't work. I was able to find the place to vote though. Hope she wins - her layout is gorgeous!