Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Good Morning Scrapland!

I hope this finds everyone back to a normal route and you enjoyed you Easter and Spring break Holiday! I have to make a quick post as I need to get back to the real world too, back to work.

First I would like to share a FREEBIE that Monna has on her blog that goes with our BURST of SPRING collab....We had a wonderful time making this and just got carried away so we saved a few Freebies for YOU. Come back tomorrow and I will have a few more piece to go with this. But before you do that I have an alpha freebie along with a new release of an alpha set to go with my Basic Weekend kit for YOU!


Download your goodies from Monna HereNew Alpha Release in my Store for $1.00 release price.


YOUR ALPHA FREEBIE HERE!

Reminder to get over the One Single Seed and get your Burst of Spring at our release price of 2.00 as it will soon be at regular price...

Thank you for your Support and See YOU to tomorrow Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Apr. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Dusty said...

Those alphas are beautiful mom!

Pattycakes said...

Thank you for sharing this alpha!! :)