Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hi, everyone!
I thought I would let you know what I have been up to and missing in action about. Also going on a mini vacation...I call it my run away from the real world.


Well I am already for Brittany's Graduation. Album is printed and put together. When I get back from my run away, I will post the pages to the album a few at a time as there are 22 pages. The back page being an autographic page for her friends to sign at her party. I can't wait to give it to her....just a few hours.
And here is a tag album I made for her teacher along with the bag to gift her with.

FYI: Another reason I am posting is that The day I am flying home I have a post that is due that morning, so I am posting my first prepost and I have to cross my fingers as the one I did early in the week didn't auto post. I think I have figured out why so I hope it work. If not as soon as I get home that night I will post....ok, I need to get to bed as I have a very early morning.

Hugs to all and again thank you all for your love and support!

3 comments:

charlie said...

Have a wonderful trip and oh my those tags and album are magnificent!dod you do the cap on front of the album too??Cant wait to hear all about your trip..take care..Charlie

Carole N. said...

Hey, girlfriend. Your albums are wonderful. I love the tag album and what a special gift for the teacher.

The graduation albums is lovely and I know she will treasure it always.

You are such a good grandma.

I am not sure where you are off to, but have a safe trip and have FUN.

I will read further down and maybe it will say.

Love and Hugs!

Simona said...

The tag album is wonderful! Any chance that you share it?