Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009


Yes, the girls have been at it again and I have to say this Grab Bag is TOTALLY AWESOME! Bunny and Kim B always have to best and "GOT to have" Goodies and this one is one of their best...but you will have to take my word for...it really blew me away when I downloaded it and opened each file....WOW you gals are the best! Great work!!!! Thanks

I want to share a special video tutorial
Miss Bunny just added to her blog of an cute hybrid card project she was working on as chatting with my best friend Linda...go check it out. Very well done and pretty fun and simple...thank you Bunny. Hey Bunny....Love your tunes!!! he he!


OK...here is a little sample that Kim is sharing on her blog of her and Bunny's Grab Bag, thank you Miss Kim....We all appreciate you sharing this with us.....

Miss Loucee's of LouCee's Creations was ever so kind as to RAK me with her new kit *Freshly Picked* You can get it in her store DSO ! So to thank her I thought i would do a layout that I could use for her challenge. She has a Scraplifting Challenge this month and I used her kit to do a layout here of my little man Xander!

She has a Scraplifting Challenge this month at DSO and I used her kit to do a layout for her challenge with it, here of my little man Xander!
Loucee's has this kit on sale! What great deal. Click on the image to the kit in her store.

Well, Miss Linda aka Bon Scrapatit Designs is now having that
busy life I was having Last month...but stop by and give her some lovin and let her know you are thinking of her... Here a little treat from her...

Now From Charlie's DigiScraps I have made you a Quick Page as a Bl
og Goodie to help celebrate her Grand Opening at DSO....
It was made with her kit *Funky Birdy*...a little recolored to show you that almost all kits kit be for boys as well as for girl. The is my Baby Javi, yes almost getting to old to be called Baby, but I have news for him, my baby brother was called Baby Boo until he raised high School...sorry bud that is a while from now!

Here is reminder of what is going on with her sale....image is linked to her store

Charlie has allowed me to share this quick page with you to celebrate her new Grand Opening Sale! Please stop by her Blog to congratulate her and give her some lovin!


Download your goodies here and enjoy!

I will be back tomorrow with an update on Designs by Sassy...don't forget she has opened a store at DSO as well and having a SALE too...I have some new goodies from her soon as well!
A Big CONGRADULATION GALS!

5 comments:

charlie said...

wow awsome post Dawn...I needed coffee for that one..and wowsers lady are you the QP or what..beautiful..thanks mate..appreciate all your hard work!!!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!
TY both so very much!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rilda said...

May all you do bring God's riches and best to you. It is a powerful thing when we use our talents. Seeds of love and kindness I received this day. Blessings, rilda *U*

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Oh how COOL!!! Thank you sooo much:)

Denise said...

Thank you.