Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Release "All Boy" and sharing a goodie from Linda aka Bon Scrapatit Designs

Good morning,

I just a quick note before I am off to work. I have another whole post to do with my new release but as always I am running late this morning, so This is a new release I have in my store at Designs by Sassy. Well have more to tell you later today about.


The kit was made for my darling grand sons, and here is what my daughter did with it so far...

Dusty is a beginning scrappaer but learn quickly and almost as addicted as her mother is.
And here is a AWESOME layout that Linda did of her grandson Logan with FRESH NEW LOOK...isn't he adorable. Below is a Scrapatit Linda is sharing on her blog...check it out and I will try to finish up this post as I have more goodies to share with you.


Fresh New Look in my store at Designs By Sassy
Check out this Quick Page from Linda

1 comment:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Awwwww, look at those BABY boys! SO sweet and girlfriend, I can't wait to scrap with ALL BOY! I think I have a few "perfect" photos to scrap with too!

Thanks for letting me share my "scrapatit" using your LOVELY *Fresh New Look* and I am hoping to have one using *All Boy* too! WOOT!

I am getting back into the SCRAPPING GROOVE!

Love ya,
Linda :-)