Pages

Friday, October 09, 2009

Hi everyone,

Wow what a busy couple of weeks...it seems like every time I want to get back to scrapping and designing, someone in the family has something else going on. I have been to high school football games to see my grandson march in the band, JV basketball games where Brittany is cheer-leading and spending as much time with my "boys' as much as I can. BUT to be honest, I am so enjoying my family so much. Of course they are all sick of the camera being in their face but I tell them as long as I am keeping this up, I am gathering memories to preserve to future generation.....

OK, now down to business. Charlie's Digiscraps just released a new kit at Digiscrap Obsession today. What a super versatile kit this one is. I just downloaded it yesterday and did up one for Charlie last night and two more today. AWESOME job Charlie....I love this one a lot.











True Love is on sale at DSO for a release price of 50% off. So go over and get it on sale TODAY!
Tomorrow I will be back with a couple of goodies for you from ALL BOY and ALL BOY ADD-ON and remember my FRESH NOW LOOK BUNDLE is on sale for $4.00 at Designs By Sassy.

REMINDER of the "DAYS GONE BY" Challenge Lind ans I have going on through the month of OCT. See links ABOVE postings....Night all!

1 comment:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

AWESOME layouts girlfriend and I'd say that YOU are on a ROLL!!! WOOT, WOOT!

Thank you SO much for the SWEET welcome home to Scrapland sweetie and I surely hope this is the beginning of MUCH better things to come!

You have a NICE and RELAXING weekend. We are taking off at 9 am for the BIG family get-together as we get to see Robert's son, Josh, his wife and their two little ones. We, as you know, will be meeting Miss Claire (9 months) for the FIRST time and we are SOOOOOO excited to welcome the FIRST Posten girl to the family!

Catch you later gator!

Much love,
Your BFF, Linda <3