Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

12 Days of Christmas Grab Brag

Welcome to my 12 Days until Christmas GRAB Bag Still goodies. I will be posting daily download in a Grab Bag. The kit you will be collecting does match my Posting Bonus. I will be back tomorrow with another Download and more information and sharing what I am working on...Sweet Days ..





PS....I will update you tomorrow of what I am working on...having fun crafting some christmas gifts. Don't for get about Days Gone by and to come back tomorrow for Day 2 of the 12 days until Christmas.

5 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Love the gift for day 1, what a generous way to countdown the day to Christmas. TFS

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Sweety!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for the 1st GRAND goody!!!!!!!
HUGS

Jamie said...

Thank You!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely gift!!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Oh, now this is going to be SOOOO exciting to ACTUALLY be opening a SURPRISE gift each day, WOO HOO and THANK YOU!

I left you a message on Skype, but guess you've not had it on! I'm in the midst of helping April prepare her wedding invitation (needs to be finalized and uploaded for the printer in the morning) and a wedding website!

Have a GORGEOUS day sweetie!

Love you ...