Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I wanted to stop by to Wish everyone a very Happy and SAFE New Year! Also to remind everyone to collect all the goodies from my blog as they will all be removed to start a new and clean up my 4 share account. I am taking the month of January to CLEAN up all my accounts, computer and start fresh with new stuff to share. But if you stop by this weekend I will have the alpha that matches my 12 days and my blog train goodies from Dec.

I also want to share a very special layout with you. A friend and gal I have been working with on Charlie's DigiScraps, Lou Ann aka Imgdonahue. It was picked for Gallery Standout at DST . Lou Ann it is one of the best I have seen in a while..the photo you used is AWESOME. Credits: Natalie Designs Open the Door The Magical Time and wordart from Playing with Overlays - Xmas by Natalie Designs


Happy New Years, Scrapland!


3 comments:

Lou Ann said...

Thank you so much for posting this on your blog! I am honored! Hope the new year brings many blessings to you and your family!
Lou Ann

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Lou Ann's layout is ABSOLUTELY stunning! LOL! My oldest son, Matt just came in and asked if I made it! ROFL! Guess I'd better get to scrapping again, eh? :D

Wishing you and YOUR precious family a MOST wonderful New Year girlfriend! May it be FILLED with LOTS of love, joy, laughter AND success sweetie!

Love and hugs,
Linda <3

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

GORGEOUS LO!!!!!!
TYFS it!!!!!
You can check my blog for my New Year LO
HUGE GIANT HUGS
Wishing you a SAFE & Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!