Pages

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

OK...I am so sorry I didn't get the lowercase alpha trimmed and zipped yet as I was so excited to get a PM from Digiscrap Addict this morning with my first assignment for the 2010 Scrap Off Contest. I had forgot all about it and I download the kit and knew right away what photos I wanted to use. I do have to admit, this is the first time I have tried this with a site I hardly know anyone and not many of the gals that signed up, I didn't know either. But I think it will be worth it just for the fun and meeting new gals too! It is the first day and so many have already posted, so I started playing and got lost in. It is now time for bed so I will get the alpha ready in the morning before I go to work. Do you want to see my creation???

When I saw the sneak peak of what color palette we were going to work with in the forum I knew right way what photos I would use. These little darling chiefs are my nieces. My mom made the girls the chief hats and aprons so my sister could try her hand at taking photos for her Christmas cards this year. I think they turned out so cute!


Credits:3 Mini kits for DSA Scrap Off 2010; *Time for Change* by Nikki Epperson aka Gone Scrappin Deisgns, *Resolutions* by Aaron Morris aka Sir Scrapalot Designs and *Resolutions* by Valerie Steinkoenig aka GeniaBeana Scraps and Suzy Q Designs.

Photo's taken by Amber Willemsen and Fonts: Stencil and Pea Mimi




Now on to some pimping, I wanted to show you what Charlie has new in January Designers Grab Bag Collab.


Here is a sneak Peak at what they have to offer. As soon as I get the ok, I will post Charlie's Part of this! As always you are going to love it. There are 8 CU designs in the bag making it only a $1.00 per item! And with there great QC team, you wont be disappointed.



I also got word that LouCee's Creations has a new release *Love Actually* I will let you see it now, but will post again later in the week with a layout I create. She has released it at 40% Off so hurry on over to her store. It is wonderful.





Ok, Off to bed now and will be back in the morning with your rest of your alpha, sorry! I will also have a sneak peak of my first Freebie kit for the new year....I hope you will like it, turning out nice.


Happy Scrapping! and Sweet Dreams

No comments: