Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

SNEAK Peek for Cold Weather Add On Freebie!

It's Friday and boy am I glad this week is over....Have just been playing around today and got hooked up and in Facebook most of the day...LOL. Isn't it funny how is sucks you in and you can be there for hours and I don't even play the app games!

I have a friend that has her own site now, so I was a post on Facebook about a Brag About It! Challenge and signed up for it. It was a fun, quick thing to do and I had fun with it. Her name is Sarah Ellis of Scrappity Doo Dah. Here is forum thread with the challenge called Brag About It. Here is the page I did. I added the photo of my parents for the preview.


They had so much fun on their visit this past summer in the hot tub! 

Now for a sneak peek of my Cold Weather Add ON.... was going to post it at the beginning of the month, but I decided to post it Monday for you, at least the papers and Tues the Elements. So keep you eyes out!

 

I really like this part of the kit but don't forget to to go here for the first part of the kit, Cold Weather! (Scroll down to post #35).

See you back here on Monday! Have a great weekend!

No comments: