Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Gift for Baby Girl!

Good morning Scrapland…. I wanted to make a quick post this morning as I finished a quilting project I have been working the past few weeks.  This is one of the reasons I haven’t been scrapping as much. Sorry gals that I am behind in my CT work. Promise to get caught up over the weekend and show off your new releases.

As you know Linda aka Bon Scrapatit Designs had a wonderful trip to visit her daughter and to be with her as her new granddaughter was born. Well as soon as I saw the nursery deco, I wanted to make her a special something for Baby Girls arrival, but my real life got in the way but I didn’t give up… I finished her baby quilt last night and wanted to share it with you.

 

BabyGirls-Quilt-2

BabyGirls-Quilt

 

I did do some scrapping last weekend and did this one with one of Linda’s blog train called “Heartfully Yours” Of my self,  daughter and granddaughter.  Congrads and Best Wish to my BFF and her daughter on her first granddaughter.

SMD_BlueEyedGirls_Prev

Happy SCRAPPING and Have a wonderful Weekend!

Signture

3 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Girlfriend, I am in TOTAL awe!!! Baby Girl's quilt is BEAUTIFUL and I know that Joan will be SO excited to when she receives it!

You just HAVE to know HOW special this quilt shall ALWAYS be sweetie! There is nothing more sentimental than a handmade gift and I know that all of us shall treasure it forevermore!

Thank you SO very much for EVERYTHING that you do for me and for ALL of us in Scrapland!

Love you oodles :D

Kathy's Scraps said...

Beautiful Dawn!!! I didn't know you quilted, was something I never started nor wish to, LOL!

fl_connie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Dawn! You are really talented!