Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Well, Hello Scrapland! 

WOW, I can't believe it has been almost a year since my last post! I been going to college and fall term I did 4 very hard medical classes, plus life has just been crazy! Working on my associates degree and the rest of the classes I need to take are not offered until next fall, so with enough Pell Grant left, I am able to take 3 photograph classes. WOO HOO, something I am very passionate about. What I would love to do is photo restoration and other services as well. I am so excited, but one step at a time. Classes first and a new business plan. 

The photo's I have posted, are part of the my digital photography class and we are learning to use CS5 and the tools to edit photos to look their best, and print their best. I know I have found lots of tips through the years of scrapping but I was totally amazed at the things I didn't know it could do. Here is another photo I post on FB too! It was an over cast day, manual setting so if it isn't the most prefect picture, I am learning to correct them to look better. Will let you know when I print them in class.

  The original above and corrected below.


I am sharing with you as you all have been a big part of the encouragement and have gave me the support I need to follow a dream instead of a 9 to 5 job. I can do this, especially with wonderful friends like you in my corner.


I will be sharing all the tips I learn, in hopes it may help you out as well. I miss Scrapland and I am BACK! Will also be updating you on a few other events that have happened over the last year. Here is one of the most important one, please welcome my newest grandson, Mateo!



Happy Scrapping!


No comments: