Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Week 7: Busy Birthday Week






Busy Week so grab your favorite drink and I will try to make it as interesting as I can.

Sunday, Feb 9,2014:  The girls wanted to take me to lunch for my birthday, so we meet at Mimi’s Café in Viera, FL. It is really nice for us to spend some fun time together.
We communicate on a daily basis but face time is my favorite of all.  Dusty and I drove together to meet Jessica, Brittany and her bff, Julia.


After a nice lunch, we took few pictures and they gave me my gift…a new purse and wallet, a Vera Bradley print…I love it! Plus a bonus shopping bag that it came in, which should have been a sign, they are going to drag me off shopping. Just kidding but Brittany and Julia were asking to go look for a new top at Ross.

We then decided to go the Ross so the girls could look around. Shopping is not my favorite thing to do but going with them is fun. Jessica and I looked through the dresses but couldn’t really find anything that pleased us but lots to laugh about, like this dress that Jessica spotted. She grabbed the skirt of it saying, “This looks like someone puked up highlighters.” What do you think? We laughed and I had a wonderful day with my girls. Feeling so blessed!


Monday, Feb 10, 2014 It Was pretty normal, dreading the thought of going to work and praying real hard that I had the patients to make it through the day with my micro manager boss.

 Tuesday, Feb 11, 2014 Tomorrow is my birthday and I saw this interesting post on FaceBook about the unusual common things between Lincoln and Kennedy
Did YOU KNOW?






·         Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

·         Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

·         Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
Both wives lost a child while living in the White House.

·         Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
Both Presidents were shot in the head.

·         Now it gets really weird.
Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.

·         Both were assassinated by Southerners.
Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

·         Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

·         John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

·         Both assassins were known by their three names.
Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

·         Now hang on to your seat.
Lincoln was shot at the theater named "Ford."
Kennedy was shot in a car called "Lincoln" made by "Ford."

·         Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

·         And here's the "kicker":

·         A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.
AND...................:

·         Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse...
Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theater... 
I saw this had to share just in case anyone did not know.


Wedsday Feb 12, 2014 I called my brother Adam to wish him a Happy Birthday. We share the same day. He called himself the retarded twin cause he waited 8 years to come out of the womb.
Thursday Feb 13 2014 My back is starting to hurt again. After talking to my BFF I decided to call the Chiropractor to see if he would take new xrays before adjusting me. if the ultrasound was too much money. I so need to understand what is going on.



RIP Ralph Waite, the actor that played Daddy on my all time most favorite TV show, The Walton's ....he has also been on NCIS as Gibbs father and played Father Matt on Day's of our lives. He will be sadly Missed!


Friday Feb 142014 I called and made an appointment to the Chiropractor on the way to work. It wasn't til 5pm so I decided to go see the boys. All of my Happy Valentine Boys. Xander gave me a red heart shaped sucker...XOXOXOX
Mateo was on his own agenda. He brought me a shirt and sweat pants to help him put on and then he went and put on some slides shoes. 


Walking around happy and following me all around the house. Well, I had an idea he may think he was going with me, but found that out for sure when he went to the door and told everyone bye like he was going to walk out the door with me. I felt so bad that I couldn't take him with me. He went to his mama and got the mad face of his....Tater, Grandma LOVE you!!!!

This is about as romantic as JJ and I get, candle light (Taco Bell) dinner for a Happy Valentines that I stopped by to pick up after my doctor's appointment. Happy Valentines..................off to do our own thing. Neither one of us make much of the Hallmark Holiday. 

Saturday, Feb 15, 2014  Today my intention is to get my crafting/scrapbook area CLEANED up and ORGANIZED. Here is what I have to work with and on:


After 11 hours, I felt that I made a huge improvement, a huge trash bag of stuff I got rid of and many boxes broke down. I got it looking good. What do you think?


I hope everyone Enjoys your next week. Happy scrapping!



No comments: