Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2007


I have meet a lot of wonderful and talented people on my journey in the digital scrapbook community but my dear sweet friend, which I meet almost three years ago at 3Scrapateers is now advancing her talents in the digital DESIGNING world. I would like to Feature her outstanding talent for the FALL season.


Our very own Scrapateers, Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever Of Bon Scrapatit Designs.

I have been helping Linda by doing some creative designing for her with her outstanding scrapkits she has designed so far. I also stop by the chat room when she is hosting a Scrap-A-Deal crop or her new crop “DIGI-SCRAP ADDICT'S MEETING”. Which, I believe, is every other Thursday night at 10pm EST at 3SCRAPATEERS chat room. I am very excited for her. I wish her to best of luck in her new adventure in the cyber world of Digital Scrapbook Design. Her kit I am featuring is “It’s Falling”! It was her first Scrap A Deal.

PLEASE STOP BY HER Gallery and leave her SOME LOVE!
I wish you the best of Luck GIRLFRIEND!

1 comment:

Linda Walton aka BobbysGirlForever said...

Dawn, dearest friend, I am OVERWHELMED with your generosity by featuring me on your blog!!! What a WONDERFUL surprise - you are just the SWEETEST and YES, we have been friends for nearly THREE years now!!! How AMAZING is that!!!

I look forward to keeping up with your blog entries and am working on mine as I type (well, kinda, sorta!).

THANK YOU so much for being such a TRUE friend. I have to admit, as I'm sure I've mentioned before, my BESTEST friendships have been right here on the Internet!!! Thank God for the TECHNO world - I'm LOVING it!

See you later alligator!!!

Love and hugs,
Linda :)