Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Welcome to MY Digital Scrapbooking World.
I am currently involved in a AWESOME Challenge right and I wanted to share it with you. It is call "World Scrapping Tour". We are touring the world with our first stop on the tour in GERMANY. Each week they introduce two or three designer from that country. So far we have meet 9 designer byt visiting their blogs and stores they sell in. They all have some beautiful freebies on their blogs, please remember to comment when visiting their blogs. The challenge part of the Tour is posting a layout in Treasure To Scrap Gallery which they set up for use to use.

1 comment:

Linda Walton aka BobbysGirlForever said...

Okay girlfriend, I'm about as GREEN as your background!!! I LOVE it!!! Now I know who to go to for HELP!!!

GREAT job on your banner and the TITLE is AWESOME!

You are ROCKIN' mamacita!!!

Love and hugs,
Linda :)