Wednesday, December 19, 2007

QP Freebie: 12 Days before Christmas - Day 8
What a day, I left the house at 8:00am to take my daughter and the new baby, Xander to the doctor before work and it's now 11:00pm. I just got home from a shopping trip with Dusty...as she said we shopped til we dropped. I don't know about her, but I am off to bed right after I pass my Day 8 Freebie along to you. We didn't do bad through, we are both done but the wrapping. I am really excited as I know the little ones will be too!
I want to remind you that all my Christmas kits are 50% of til Dec 25 so please hurry over to Digital Scrap Garden to check them out. Until tomorrw ladies. I am off to my long winters nap to dream of sugar plums ect...Nite all!
Day 8 (link has been removed)

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this ADORABLE QP!!!!
Hope you get all rested up!!!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Back again I tryed to purchase your Frosty Winter too & the Addon but it would not except the coupon so I didn't get them!!!!!
Will try again later
Is anyone else having problems with it?
HUGS!!!!!!!

Tabby said...

Thank you for todays QP. You'llsee it later.

Tabatha

nancypinct said...

I love this one - those penquins are just adorable! Thank you for this very nice gift!