Pages

Sunday, June 01, 2008

FREEBIE FREEBIE!!!
New Arrival in Blue Part ONE
Well gals I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I have been working at getting organized to go on vacation and finish up on a few things I needed to turn in to a coulpe of the store before I go. I will be leaving in the middle of the week, but getting my house in order also...it alot of work getting ready to leave and then when you get home you need a vacation from your vacation...LOL. Well I hope you enjoyed the first part of New Arrival, I have took down the links for the first few and by the ned of the week I will be taking down the green parts as well. I am going to get them together to put in my stores as a baby mega kit, I hope. It took me forever to get the Mother Earth series together and in the stores.
I will post a few previews of my new release tomorrow and here's hoping you enjoy the next few parts...yes, I am leaving the pink for last, sorry girls, but you'll be glad as I have a few more goodies to add to it.
Enjoy your day and until tomorrow.....oh I almost forgot, the top slide show is for you to add your layouts to made with NEW ARRIVAL Series. PLEASE add it so that we all can see them. If you have trouble getting it in, email me at snowsmoon@yahoo.com and I will add it for you.
HUGS!
sorry link has been removed
P.S. Sorry If I am confusing you all, I am sorry. I didn't have part three of the kit ready (the preview) and it had been two days since I posted so I want to get you something. I will be posting part 4 of the Green, I hope tonight. Enjoy your day! (thank you Jody!)

7 comments:

Lois B said...

I am getting confused. I thought there was another part to the Green kit before you started the Blue kit. Did I miss it?

Robbi and Mike said...

Thank you so much. Hope you have a great vacation. I hear ya,we are getting ready to go in 12 days!

Robbi and Mike said...

Thank you so much. Hope you have a great vacation. I hear ya,we are getting ready to go in 12 days!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another beautiful part to the "New Arrival" collection!!
Have a great vacation!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the 1st AWESOME Blue DL!!!!!
You'll be all tuckered out before you even leave!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Love, love this! The color is beautiful and the elements are adorable! Have a wonderful vacation and thanks for all you share with us!!

Anonymous said...

I love this...my daughter had a baby boy almost a month ago and I've been looking for something just right to do for him...thanks to you I've found it, thank you so much for sharing :-)