Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008


Freebie is finally here...sorry for being late!!!

What a day...I got up early and still never got this posted for you. I got a call early in the morning from my boss, they couldn't get the fax machine working. So I had to leave the house in a hurry, I finally got back home about 2pm and sat down here to pay some bills and go through the snail mail that was piling up beside my deck since I had left for my mom's. And before I knew it it was dinner time. This may sound like, AND.....(everyone has these days) Now I know that I don't do well when someone calling me away from my normal everyday coffee and morning computer time...Kinda like getting your coffee and reading the news paper before starting your day.


Enough baddling, Here is the third part of FAMILY PHOTO'S. I hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful tomorrow (morning). Hugs until tomrrow..... Again that you all for your awesome comments and I hope to be on time with tomorrow nights post...I do have it all ready for you this time......

This is me at the age 4, the summer before I started school. My grandma had this made in a dime store downtown Pontiac MI. I remeber it must of been her favorite as she had an 8x10 in her bedroom. Ok ...see below for your Part 3. ENJOY!


Sorry, link has been removed. Will be putting together and getting into my stores soon!
Sorry for being late, but I will post the last part in the morning, its al ready for go!

7 comments:

grammy201 said...

Family Photo's is a gorgeous kit! Thank you so very much for sharing it with us!
Lovely layout! I'm sure it's been a blast going through all the old pictures. When my Mom passed on, her photo's as well as my grandmothers came to me. I have lots and lots of scanning to do. How I wish I had gone through them all with my Mom; there are so many pictures of people that I don't recognize.

Yes sometimes there just aren't enough hours in a day. Hubby and I are retired and at times we find there aren't enough hours to get everything done...hmmm, how did we ever manage when we were both working full time??? lol.

Thanks again for this gorgeous kit!

(((hugs)))

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

LOVE the LO!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for the MARVELOUS part 3!!!!!!!!
Hope you have a better day today!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout - you're so lucky to get your hands on some older photos.

Thank you very much for another gorgeous part to this kit!!

Lisa said...

Your photo is adorable! Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous kit, I really appreciate all your generosity!!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love old photos of yourself and loved ones, I do. You were adorable. Thanks for part 3 and I hope your day tomorrow is more routine.

nancypinct said...

This us really a nice kit - your details are awesome. Thank you for this very nice gift!

KGould said...

this whole set is SO GORGEOUS!! i just posted 2 layouts on my blog (kez creates), and i foresee many more! thanks again SO much!