Pages

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Freebie Part 3
Here is the Cover and the Back page to the Scalloped Album made with my "Family Photo's" Kit.
I will return in the morning to finish posting the information...it's late! Sweet Dreams!
I am back, Good Morning gals! I wanted to share with you that you can now purchase the Cosmo BlackBoard Books at The Scrapping Garden. I hope to see your finished FAMILY PHOTO'S Albums in your favorite Gallery. When you get your finish PLEASE Send me a link to your finish album, I'd love to see it.
Thank you all for your wonderful comments and I am looking for a store that sell the train albums....I would love to make my own templates to share with you and more of these adorable train album. Isn't funny how there are so many cute thing for girls but you can hardly find really sute stuff for boys.
Well, I am off to work. I think we have two more pages and you will have a full album. I hope you enjoy them and USE them, they are quick and easy gift for any of your family. They could even be printed on cardstock !
Thank you for your support.
Sorry link has been removed, but is now available FREE with the purchase of my scrap kit Family Photo's

8 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Jul [LA 03:19am, NY 05:19am, UK 10:19am, OZ 08:19pm]).

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these FANTASTIC front & back covers!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joy said...

Thank you for the beautiful album! You have a nice blogsot! Enjoyed my visit.

Lisa said...

This kit is gorgeous! Thank you for the bragbook covers, they are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely album TY for sharing

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely album TY for sharing

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Dawn, this is such an ADORABLE scalloped album and I LOVE what you have done with this kit thus far. I hope you leave the links up for a bit as I've been working like all get out to get things done around here for the BIG ARRIVAL tomorrow!!!

I hurt from head-to-toe and will be up bright and early to hand scrub our kitchen, dining and hallway floor. One bathroom to finish up, a few more loads of laundry and I should be haggered by the time April and Ethan arrive!!! ROTFLMBO!

Actually, I will probably end up having a glass of wine or two as it really helps to relax my muscles in the midst of a fibro flareup. The tops of my feet hurt and that is my indicator that I'm headed for big trouble if I don't slow down!!! Well, things are getting back to the way they should be and this time I will CRACK THE WHIP and make the boys keep it that way!

Believe it or not, they've all pitched in, one more than the other two, but at least they did something!

Okay, I've rambled on quite enough. Just haven't been on but to do my blog post and wanted to say HELLO, LOVE YOU and I'll catch ya later gator!!!

Oh, can't wait to see little Xander's portraits!!!

BIG HUGS,
Linda :)

Elaine said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful album!!