Pages

Thursday, April 09, 2009

LAYOUT OF THE DAY! at One Single Seed
April 8 , 2009

Darlene has done it AGAIN....Layout of the day with my kit at One Single Seed. My Little Pirates I am so proud of her....she has been doing an outstanding job doing layouts with our new products and most of which have been picked as LAYOUT OF THE DAY, WEEK, and/or MONTH... YOU GO GIRLFRIEND! WE are so luck to have got her on our TEAM!

THANK YOU DARLENE!

Click Image to leave her some Lovin!

Ok, I have been missing in action as it is Spring Break here and have been spending alot of time with family, but Have a few goodies for you too! Make sure and stop back by this evening or in the morning as I have a couple of goodies for you! Remember My Little Pirates is on sale for only $2.00 and it is the FULL version at OSS

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

No comments: