Pages

Saturday, April 04, 2009

NEW RELEASE and a FREEBIE for you!
AHOY MATES it is "My Little Pirate" the full version of the kit released today in my store at One Single Seed. I am releasing it for $2.00 and It has lots more items in it than when I had posted it here. The link for my store is below. But first i would like to show you again the layouts a couple of my friends have done with this kit. I have also released another kit "Basic Weekend" for the price of $2.00 as well, will be back tomorrow to show that one off and some layouts that have been made. I hope you have a great weekend and SEE you tomorrow.FULL SIZE KIT
"My Little Pirate"

New Release in my store at One Single Seed.

Also you need to check out my BFF, Linda's Awesome Alpha she has posted to go with here KimB March Color Challenage....Thank you Bon Scrapatit Designs! Please Remember to leave her some lovin by posting a comment on her blog...............See you tomorrow.
(Click the image to go to her blog after you get your goodies)

Download the Quick Page Here

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Pirate Theme post on Apr. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good morning Sweety!!!!!!!!!
LOVE all the LOs!!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for the ADORABLE QP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE GIANT HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rose (Craftymoom) said...

Thank you so much for sharing... He is soooo cute... My grandson loves pirates and is always getting dressed up.. Can't wait to use this one... I see your pic say's Port St John... Is that where you are? If so, I am your neighbor in Titusville....

GSCreations said...

ahoy hehehe! LOVE YOUR PIRATES!!!! Talking of sea's and beaches - when do we get to see the pics from your photoshoot with grandbabakins? Would love to have a peek? Hope it was fun, can only imagine it will bring about treasures!

bj said...

thanks a million...sooo cute

Trisha said...

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this neat quick page!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Cool layouts!!! Thank you so much for the wonderful QP too:)

Anonymous said...

I certainly don't want to walk the plank....can't swim! This qp is so cute. Thanks so much! Cathy G

amsangel said...

Great QP, Thanks for sharing!