Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Freebie and New Commercial Goodies from Charlie's DigiScrap

Hi everyone, I wanted to get my new kit in the store but haven't as of yet, but I do have some goodies for you as I had promised. I wake up with the start of the old fashion cold and was a little feverish so I didn't get my morning computer time before work so I am posting the start of this weeks goodies and sharing with you tonight!

First stop for sharing is Linda's Blog, Bon Scrapatit Designs. She is busy working on moving her computer to a new room and also is involved in the CT appreciation but had posted the cute little frame on her last post that I wanted to share with you! Awesome job Linda....Thank you for sharing with us!

Next, I want to share with you some exciting news that I am doing a some CT work for a very dear friend I meet a few months ago while working with the gals from Scrap That Idea. Sharlene of Charlie's Digiscrap were both on a Creative team together and I so admired her work and followed her after she opened her store at Enchanted Studio Scraps. While her kits are so amazing, she has been also doing some commercial product too! And wow, they are so detailed and amazingly easy to work with. She also has a new kit out, called "Colors of a Geisha" which I used with a special photo I had from my trip to Okinawa a couple of years ago.

Here is a layout I did while playing with Charlie's new CU product
"Designer Bits 3".


Here is the new Commercial product, Designer Bits 3, Charlie has in her store this week at 30% off . Wonderful little tit bits to make your design digital kits easier and fun. The detail in these pieces is awesome! Great job Charlie!!! Please stop by her blog and give her some lovin!


Download Papers

12 comments:

charlie said...

wowsers lovely lady you have some awsome stuff on offere(hope you are feeling better?) and your layouts are fabulous too..cant wait to see your new store stuff too..lots of ((hugs)) Charlie

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good morning Sweety!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for the GRAND BGs!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amsangel said...

Lovely new kit, thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

hey dawn! how are you, i hope all is well with you. just wanted to pop by and send you some love here from south africa. your work is gorgeous as usual!
much love,
mel xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Thanks a lot.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

I SOOOO love your layout from Okinawa!!! That is GORGEOUS as is Charlie's new kit!

Thank you for showcasing my frame and I've just posted and linked you up too!

I heard from Monna that you've been sick and hope that you are feeling better ASAP!!!

Love atcha girlie!

XOXO,
Linda :)

Kessa said...

Thank you so much for these papers - I just love the colours which you have chosen for this kit.

xashee's corner said...

LOVELY! thank you so much for sharing! :) Have a SUPER day!

charlie said...

Thanks for dropping by lovely lady..glad your feeling much better!

Sunny said...

Awesome colors. Would love to see the elements too.
Sunny

schellie said...

Thanks for sharing Dawn, love these colors. Great job. I hope the elements will follow sometime, or did i miss out on them somehow?