Pages

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Good morning and I hope you are all ready to some awesome new kit that the gals I create for has New in their stores, on sale just in time for SUPER BOWL Sunday. Well, it is not really a Super Bowl Sale or anything, I just thought you may be having some extra time today to cyber shop with most men being tied up getting ready for the BIG game today. So grab you favorite beverage as I have a lot to share with you.

First I will start with a couple of CU products Charlie’s Scraps has in her stores at DSO and DSV. But have some news that is kind of sad, but good sales for you! I have been creating for Charlie’s Digiscrap for over a year now and I often wonder how she does it, two stores (which she advertises everywhere it seems), photographic business, family which includes a little one. SIMPLY an AMAZING woman. Her Photographic business has really taken off, so something had to go so she will be closing her Store at DSO and is not going to be designing personal use kits. She has a great sale going on in her store at DSO…..
dso-closingdownsale-web
She will still have her store and design commercial use product at DSV and her is her part of the Feb Grab Bag she has… for $9.00 which makes it only $1.00 per items in the bag…what a great deal.
 DSV-CollabFEB

  This is Charlie part of the kit, aren’t they so cute!
sh-charming#2
She also has her Charming #1 in the store from last months GB…on sale for 50% off.
sh-charming-01
OK…Now it is LouCee’s Creations new personal use Products along with her new CU products as well.. She has two new personal use kits that were so fun to play with. Here the first on which was a collab she did with the girls at DSO called Forever & After: A Love Story
DSO-EVERAFTER[12]
Her part is 
lcc-ForeverandAfter-preview
and the layout I did with it is 
SMD_Jump4LovePreNext is one called China Blue, Beautiful job LouCee…..
lcc-ChinaBlue-previewand my layout for this one is of my granddaughter, Brittany who loves taking pictures mainly of herself. Something she does when she is bored.  I also did this for a scraplift challenge over at Hummie’s World PJ Party she had yesterday. Thanks Margaret for the wonderful inspiration.
SMD_ChinaBlue_Pre
You can find LouCee’s China Blue in her store on sale. And her part of the Collab is Forever & After here

Here is Loucee's New Commerical Use Products she just added to her store
I will be back later with more about my day of “Scrappin in my PJ’s with Hummie’s World! Enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday (here in the states) and everyone else I hope you have an AWESOME day too!

No comments: