Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

newspaper(2)


(thank you Hummie for sharing these awesome Newspaper stuff. Check it out on her blog, Here)
Now, I have been working on a new Creative Team, as you have seen my call on my last week’s post. WOW I have had a pretty good reply and in order to keep them and me on task, I have decided to set up a private forum, to keep us all in one place and organized. It is taking a little longer than I thought it would, but once it is done, it should work out well.

So with that said, THANK YOU all for applying! What a bunch of creative gals we have out there. Please check you emails as I have replied to each of you last night and hope that I hear back from you each soon! Meanwhile, I will be finishing up our WORKSPACE in our forum at Scrapland Express.
“DAYS GONE BY” FEB Challenge
We are approaching the 15th of the month and “DAYS GONE BY” FEB challenge is just about over! Make sure to post your layouts in the Gallery and link to it in our FORUM. There may be a small delay in March’s “DAYS GONE BY”! Stay tuned with more news on that. Thank you all for supporting us on DAYS GONE BY! Your posting bonus will be PMed to you on or before the 15th. So please share you layouts of your “SPECIAL Love” to get this postin bonus! (link to the gallery is on the top of my side bar.)
SMD_FebDGB_FullPreview 
“Project 52 Weeks of 2010”
WOW, we have a lot of awesome layouts post on our Facebook Group. Great job ladies…. And as I promised I would have a goodie for sharing with you all. You can check out the detail on our P52 blog and you will find this 12 x 12 Shutterfly ready to upload and print Template. This is one of a series that I have made and found in my cleaning and backing up. You will have to get it HERE….but I will share the preview and layout here…
SMD_JanTemplateLeft8_Page1o
SMD_Pro52TemplateLeft_Prev
“My CT WORK”
Check this out in Denise Store! I hope once thing slow down a little for me, I can get mine printed so that you can see what a cute little Hybrid Project this would be made up! You can find it here!
image.php
Check this out in Denise Store! I hope once thing slow down a little for me, I can get mine printed so that you can see what a cute little Hybrid Project this would be made up! You can find it here!

 I hope you all have a wonderful week, I hope to post a time of two during the week but if I don’t, you will know that I am working making MY DIGITAL WORLD a part of YOUR!
AS Always, a big THANK EACH and EVERYONE of YOU for all your love & support.  
Happy SCRAPPING!

1 comment:

LouCeeCreations said...

Yahoooooo! Go Dawn, I'm pleased to see that you have your store up and running, I wish you lots of fun and luck with it! xx