Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

I have boarded the Train @ DigiScrap Station...
I would like to share my new store with you today as it is Friday $2.00 Express. This is the Day the designers mark download their product to $2.00 each. What a great deal, come ride on over to the store for all kinds of GREAT DEAL! They also have a $1 dollars bin with some really cool stuff. All my kits are included in the sale, each is every Friday $2.00 Express!

I am excited and totally amazed as the kindness this site has and I am still learning my way around the site. Check out DSS Forum and Gallery, as there is lots to do when you are riding around the site. SUPRISES, special prices and all kinds of new goodies. 


I know you gals as waiting for me to pick my new creative team, from the CT call I did about of 3 or 4 weeks ago. Boy does time fly by. I am still working on the forum, which is almost done, just a few more little tweaks and then I will reply to let them, letting them know how I have picked at this time.  


In the mean time, I have sent them all a few of my kits to work with as a thank you for applying and for their patients for my delay in letting them know. I will share them with you on my next post Sunday as I am going to a Birthday party for my niece, Karley James. She turned 3 on the 16 but they are having a family cook out and party this weekend.

 Happy birthday, sweetie!
Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to get over for 
Happy Scrapping!




No comments: