Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Releases, Happy Birthday and Sale

I want to share with you what is going on with the gals I do CT work for this morning. Still pretty tired from my busy weekend, so this will be a quick post.

First off, It is LouCee’s Birthday and for that she has her whole store on sale. Please go to her blog and wish her a Happy Birthday. Her new kit is LE CHIC in her store at DSO.

lccLeChicbirthdaysale2

lcc-LeChic-TheBundle  lcc-LeChic-Alpha   lcc-LeChic-wornandtorns

lcc-LeChic-glitterpreviewlcc-LeChic-Journalit

lcc-LeChic-preview

lcc-LeChic-pp

SMD_LeChic_FamilyWoman_PrevSMD_LeChic_HBMom_prev 

The Second one I did with Both of the gals stuff I CT for, the kit was Loucee’s Le Chic and template (coming soon to Denise store) is by DigiDesigns by Denise.

Her is her new mini kit, great for scrapping your St Pattys Day memories, called Irish Kisses. It’s only $2 and a great deal.

DDD_IrishKisses_P

SMD_IrishKissesPre 

Ok, I am off to work for now. I will be back tonight with another new release by Denise and a goodie for you.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks for the mention Dawn and I love your LO!