Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

WEEKEND Sale and New CU Stuff

march26-28sale

Happy Friday everyone,

I want to let you know about the AWESOME sale Denise aka DigiDesigns by Denise is having in her store this weekend. EVERYTHING is $2.00 each…What a great time to get her New kits, Eclectic Pink, Her new CU layout templates, Handy Helper Set 1 and all of her new Glitters sets that match her kits. So after you check out a few of other goodies I have to share with you….stop on by her store at Digi Scrap Drive In to everything out.

Eclectic Pink and a new layout I did with it. You can find them in my gallery at DSDI HERE!

DDD_EclecticPink_Pre

DDD_Tweetheart_PrevSMD_FashionGirls_Prev 

I used Denise’s Handy Helpers Set 1 for the second layout (shown below).

Here is a cute CD Albums she has just put in her store as well.

Brag Book

New CU Templates Coming soon to her store at DSDI.

DDD_HandyHelpersSet1_Pre

Now for more Commercial Product…

New in Charlie’s in her store at DigiScraps Vault 

(each of the previews are link to them in the store).

sh_bunnies_01

sh_crochetbird_01

sh_ribbonlongs_1

Charlie has been working on her photographic business and doing a wonderful job. She is very good at it too. Check out her new blog where she shows off her AWESOME and Talented work. Her blog is HERE.  

 

I will be back later this weekend, as I have LOTS of layouts done and sent to me from the girls that I have applied from my CT call. Man it is hard to pick, but I will be announcing my team sometime during the next few day. Also have some goodies for the Project 52 Weeks of 2010 to show off, too. I am so far behind, so glad I am staying homebound all weekend.

Have a wonderful weekend and as always…Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks so much for the mention Dawn. I just added your newest LO to my blog post...LOVE it!!