Pages

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Creative Team – New Release for the first week in July !

I have a few new releases to share with you. But first wanted to let you know that I have rejoined Stacey’s Scrap Creative Team and very excite to have joined  A Work in Progress Creative Team. Both of these gals have been friend for some time and I have always admired their work. Both of them Sales their kits and are part of the design team at Scrap That Idea….Thanks gals, I am happy to be scrapping for you! Now I really have a SUPER bunch of DESIGNERS to Scrap for!!!!

First stop this weekend is SCRAP THAT IDEA!

(Kit images are linked to the item in the stores through out the post.)

First is HAPPY CAMPER by

StoreLogoStacey2 

SMD_DayInThePark_Pre

Stacey'sScraps_HappyCampers_kit“Happy Campers”  Full Kit is : $4.00 on sale for $3.00 

Stacey'sScraps_HappyCampers_bundle-web

“Happy Campers” Bundle is : $5.00

Also Scrap That Idea Has their Collab on sale for the month of July.

CollabSale

Make sure you check these out…some AWESOME Kits.

Next Stop is Loucee’s Creations at DigiScrap Obsessions 

image150

Her part of their month build a collab “French Country”

SMD_ManyExpressions_Prev

lcc-frenchcountrypreview

And her new Commerical Use Product is 

lcc-GardenLeaves-Preview

They are also having a store wide sale but you will have to hurry at it ends July 4th.

DSO-JULY4thSale[4]flair-200x200

Next Stop is Charlie’s DigiScraps Commerical Product in the July Grab Bag and now in her store at DigiScrap Vault  for their July Collab Grab Bag.

DSV-July10-grabbagHere is Charlie’s part of the collab. 

sh-gardenbits03-previewAnd Charlie has a Great set of Glittlers posted as a FREEBIE on her blog, so go check that out too! 

sh-julyglitters-preview

OK, I think that is all for this week, I hope I didn’t for get any….remember to come back in the next day or two for my BIG ANNOUNCEMENT.  Sorry I didn’t get it posted on the 1st but I am finishing up some lose ends first and creating a SUPER sale.

Signture

1 comment:

charlie said...

Thanks for the pimp dawn ((hugs))