Pages

Friday, July 09, 2010

Good evening, everyone in Scrapland… I am sitting here realizing that I have just a few thing left to prepare for my brother who is coming for a visit from Okinawa for a visit. So I thought I would get this posted and work on a little goody for you.  I will be posting something from Loucee’s in the morning, but here is a bright and cheery kit Stacey released!  It was released today in her store a Scrap That Idea!

SMD_SummerDazes_Prev2
These pictures were taken on the trip I took with my sister to GA, The girls were so good even though it was hot and a very long day. We had to get to the graduation 3 hours before it started.the layout I had sent to Stacey to post had the photos totally black and white, but I had to add a little  pic. Anyway….Amber and I got back from GA, she had a few day’s left of school, then she drove with the girls to Missouri to visit my parents and had been there  for three weeks.  OUR GIRLS came home! Daddy was SOOOO happy.
I used this kit: Summer Daze
Stacey'sScraps_SummerDaze_kitNext is a new kit by A Work In Progress aka Vicki at Scrap That Idea.
SMD_SummerParty_Prev
The kit is: Summer Party You can pick bother of these at a discounted price if you hurry.

You can pick bother of these at a discounted price if you hurry over to
Remember that Scrap That Idea has all the site collab’s at 30% off. Check that out here.
CollabSale2Ok, I have a couple more layouts and kits I have been worked with and I will be posting them in the morning .
Happy Scrapping! 
Signture

No comments: