Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

What’s Happening with DigiDesigns by Denise

 

Good afternoon,

I wanted to share what has been going on with my BUSY summer and am in need to get caught up with posting my Creative Team duty's. So I am going to post a separate post for each designer. I have gotten a few layouts done, but need to start sharing around scrapland.

I am going to start with Denise, she released a new kit and I have a template set I used for two of her kits.

Her Stores which you can find her products are, Denise

Digi ridoo Scraps Store

Digi Scraps Drive In

First her new kit, Snap Happy that was released this week in both of her stores:

SMD_SnapHappy_PrevDDD_SH_Pre

Second I used her kit, My Dads Kawl, that was released in June:

DDD_CoolDudes_Prev

DDD_MDR_LRG

  Both of these layouts I used here new “Handy Helper, Set 2” Templates to make my layouts. I enjoy using her templates to get started. Great Job, Denise… DDD_HH2_LRGNext I will be back with some commercial Goodies From Charlie’s DigiScrap in her new store at Digi Ridoo Scraps. 

Signture

No comments: