Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

New Releases from Loucee’s Creations at DSO

OK, I have two kits to share with you from Loucee’s Creations and a new CU product she has in her store at DigiScrap Obsessions.  I really enjoy working with Locee’s kit as they are so different and always full of beautiful and elegant. She has a very unique style and a wonderful eye for making a very lovely previews that really draw you in.

First I will start with a kit that was released last week as I was away….

Soft Hearted

lcc-SoftHearted-previewAnd the second one is Called Moon Shadow  that was released this past Friday. I have to tell you that this is my brother who just visited us from Okinawa and one of his hobbies is play the Ukulele and sing for fun, with his youngest son, Ken Johnston, who fell a sleep in the restaurant  we took them to before they left the following day. I used one of Denise’s Photo Masks she has in her bundle kit call My Dads Kawl (DigiDesigns by Denise).

SMD_MoonShadow_prev

lcc-Moonshadow-preview 

And here is her new Commercial Use Products at DSO.

DESIGNERS BLUES

lcc-CUDesignerBlues

Ok, I will be back in the morning with some new stuff for Vicki aka A Work In Progress and Stacey aka Stacey’s Scraps from Scrap that Idea. 

Have a wonderful evening!

Signture

No comments: