Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Releases by A WORK IN Progress at STI….

 

Good  afternoon, I hope everyone is enjoying there Sunday afternoon, or have enjoyed your weekend. I have a kit from A Work In Progress. She did this kit for one of her Creative team members, Kim. 

FRIENDSHIP

by A Work in Progress

SMD_JohnstonsVist_PrevSMD_SpendingTime_Prev This awesome new kit is in her store at Scrap That Idea NOW! So check it out.

AWP_Friendship_Kim_FullPreview

 So Pretty Posting Bonus by A Work In Progress

AWP_Sisters_Preview

I did this one with a posting bonus Vicki did for a challenge she did a couple of weeks ago. I was out of town and didn’t get mine done in time for her, but wanted to share with you. I had done this with a picture of me as the challenge was to scrap your self, but since I missed the challenge, I changed the photo to one with my daughters. Thank you, Vicki for the great mini kit.

Enjoy your week and I will be back to share more with you after my long weekend with my sister and family. More photos of family and fun! It has been a busy summer for me but I am hoping that things slow down and I can start really scrapping what I have collected in photos I have taken this summer.

Happy Scrapping and have a wonderful tomorrow!

Signture

No comments: