Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Catching up with Products from A WORK in PROGRESS

Good Morning Scrapland. . . . Life seems to be still flying by and busy as can be. Or maybe life is catching up with me and I just can’t keep up with the things that are for me, as it seems there is someone always needing my attention. I did grab a few moments to do a couple of layouts.  Enjoy and I am off to my real job!

Here is a couple of  layouts I did with Vicki aka A Work in Progress at

SCRAP THAT IDEA.

SMD_NotAfraid_Pre made with

Bad to the Bone

by A Work in Progress at Scrap That Idea

AWP_BadToTheBone_Laramie_FullPreview

AWP_PetticoatLane_Endless_Prev

made with

Petticoat Lane

by A Work In Progress at Scrap That Idea

AWP_PetticoatLane_FullPreview

This was a posting bonus for a Challenge Vicki had. Sorry I didn’t get it posted in time for the challenge.

Here it the sites Aug Collab, I love the color palette with this one.

Fairytale SummerSMD_BullDawgs_prevaug2-collab-fts-preview  

You can get this AWESOME Huge kit for just $4.00 at  SCRAP THAT IDEA!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Your layouts are stunning Dawn - thanks girl xxxx