Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

New kits and CT work Catch up

Happy FRIDAY and I am very excited to to say that I got good news from the doctor today, well mostly. Other than what I already knew, my blood pressure is been running on the high side, all my other tests came back good. She said most of what has been making me feel bad is two things, One and most of all, STRESS. and Two I have carpultonal (not sure it is spelled right and spell check in Live Writer didn’t know either…LOL. TOO much (trackball) sitting at the computer. This may be also caused by a pinched nerve in my neck or the tension in my neck again, caused by STRESS.

So, it was a good thing I had already planned a trip away from everything and everyone that is causing the STRESS in my life at the moment. I am excited to be going to visit my mom for two week (Oct 6 through Oct 20). I have been doing a lot of thinking the last few days and I am trying very hard to stop ignoring my self and health because most of what has got me this way are things I can’t control or want to.

Between now and Oct 6, I will be getting caught up on a few things my designers have coming up or have already released and while I am gone I am going to try to stay off the computer as my laptop bite the dust a while ago and I don’t like using other peoples computer, especial if they don't have PSCS4 or the tools I use to scrap. Should give my arm and hand a rest too. I have a couple of books I am taking so I have something to do on the plane and the evenings. I am so ready to sit around and do NOTHING and relax with a book or two!

A WORK IN PROGRESS New RELEASE

AT Scrap That Idea

OK, enough about me…the first kit I would like to share with you is one that a very dear friend from across the BIG pond made for me as her CT Appreciation. A WORK IN PROGRESS aka Vicki made a beautiful kit call, “New Day” for Dawn. She had each of her CT give her a color palette and she made a kit from it. I so love it, I got one layout done and have been finding more pictures I want to use it for.

SMD_HappyDay_Prev 

AWP_NewDay_FullPreview AWP_NewDay_PapersPreview

You can find “New DAY” for Dawn in her store here… on new release sale price of $3.00.

DIGIDESIGNS BY DENISE

at Digiridoo Scraps

I also used DigiDesigns by Denise New Template set called, “Slightly Askew” Templates (CU friendly).

DDD_SA_LRG

 Denise has her whole store on sale for 50% off until the end of the month. You can check out her store here. You should check it out.

STACEY’S SCRAPS @ Scrap That Idea

Here is the kit that I had posted a preview for that Stacey had her Facebook Fans try to guess what kind of kit it was….

Credits: Template by Kim B (Freebie)

The kit is called,

“ FANGS or FUR”

in here store here.

Stacey'sScraps_FangorFur_kit Stacey'sScraps_FangorFur_pp Stacey'sScraps_FangorFur_alpha Stacey'sScraps_FangorFur_wa

Here is another New release Stacey has in her store called,

“ Shabby Chic”

I think this kit is adorable!

Stacey'sScraps_ShabbyChic_kit-web

Stacey'sScraps_ShabbyChic_pp-web Stacey'sScraps_ShabbyChic_alpha-web

Lou Cee’s CReations at Digirioo Scraps

OK, I have one more to share and I will be back in a couple of days with a few Commercial Use Products Loucee and Charlie have out this month.

This kit is called,

“Dandy Dogs”.

You can find it in her store HERE.

image.php2 image.php

I hope I haven’t forgot any but I will go through and check for anything else new my awesome designers have released or I have a kit to use next week.  But before I go I have another Layout I did with my new freebie called “No Tricks, Just Treats 2”.

SMD_NTJT2_EyeEyeMate_Prev

Credit: Scarppy0510 Templates-Freebie Template but there was no other TOU or preview to credit better than this, but thank you for the inspirations.

Happy Scrapping and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 

Signture

No comments: