Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

SMD_LLW_Blogoversary2010

Good morning Scrapland and Bloggers!
I am excited to celebrate OUR BLOGOVERSARY with you.  This being my 3rd year of blogging and sharing with you from My Digital World~ and with my BFF who took a while to get me to really enjoy blogging. Bon Scrapatit Designs AKA Linda Walton AKA my BFF, both started out together on a very well know site working together and getting know each other.  I’ll have you know we were rolling ideas off each other all the time. Chatting on where we wanted this new personal way to share our creative digital scrapping and designing  talents we had started learning, lots of times together for hours on Skype! As we learned, we shared with you. But I have to admit that I fought it at first, as I don’t have a very good talent of putting words together to express what I am trying to say most of the time, but with my BFF’s help, patients and lots of editing, I learned to express without asking Linda to edit all I had to say and share with you. She always said, “Four eyes are better than two.” We have had MANY MANY laughs together and tears as well but without Linda’s help, I don’t think I would of blogged long this long at all. I learned to enjoy sharing through words and goodies for you with a lot of inspiration, support of my readers and my BFF. I can not thank you enough, Linda for all your support, patients, loving encouragement to share though my creative talents of scrapping through my Blog! Love you girlfriend and Happy Blogoversary to you too!
OK, now as I was looking through my first few blog posts, I came up with the idea for what I wanted to share with you on my special day, My BLOGOVERSARY! I stared a kit with a color palette someone had shared with me and got about 12 papers made and decided to put that kit on hold and REVISE (extremely, REVISE) the first kit I shared on my blog 3 years ago. Remember, TitleWell I dug out the previews to share with you…HOW PRIMATIVE is this…..LOL!
SMD_NTJT_FirstKitPrevs
 But I have come a long way from this I think.

Here is the new previews What do you think? I hope you like it and enjoy the new and improved “No Tricks, Just Treats 2” I will be back tomorrow to share more with you as Linda is behind her PS and working at some goodies for you too, as it is her blogoversary this week too! I would so loves to see some layouts of your trick or treaters, so please leave a comment here or on my facebook I will have an open album or you can email me a preview to snowsmoon2@gmail.com.
I want you all to know that I love sharing with you and am so thankful for all that follow me and support me, as YOU are what keeps me blogging and sharing with you! Have a wonderful day and I will be back tomorrow.
Happy Scrapping!
SMD_NTJT2_FullPrevSMD_NTJT2_PapersPrev 
SMD_NTJT2_ElementsPrev 
LINKS HAVE BEEN CORRECTED, SORRY gals! 

DOWNLOAD 1    (alpha)
DOWNLOAD 2 (shadowed elements)
Signture

1 comment:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list