Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

New Releases from my designers and I was RAKed this week!

Hoping this find everyone have a Great “TGIF”! It has been a long week of drama but looking forward to having some ME time over the weekend. I may just turn off all the phones, IM’s and stay off FaceBook and Blogger  to just sit here and do some creating! My blogoversary is in 12 days and will be celebrating with an appreciation kit for YOU for the 4 years of you have been reading my post from “MY Digital WORLD"”!

I was sooo surprised to get an email this week from an AWESOME designer that I have been following for some time now, Captivated Visions aka Racheal who had RAKed me with a great surprise gift certificate to the store she is Guest Designer at, Scap Matters! Woo Hoo….(one of the things I want to play with this weekend.) The link to her store is: HERE THANK YOU SO Much Racheal,  you are so sweet and really made my day! Here is what I got to play with

4ec4094750cb4f1e70f608c252f22600 ec2e3d7c937beeb0b452b578f6cb5d3d

Thanks Again Racheal!

 

I have a few new products to share with you from my designers I do creative Team work for and then I am off to clean house and run some errand so that I can find good about sitting on this computer for the rest of the weekend. 

First I have a new page kit from Loucee’s Creations called (name and image is linked to her store at Digiridoo Scraps.)

“Memories of Old”

lcc_moo_LRG Here is a layout I did with it:

SMD_MemoriesOfLife_Prev

Credit for the layout I scrap lifted goes to Brenda Smith. You can find hers HERE. She is a great photographer as well. Thanks Brenda for the great inspiration. 

Loucee’s Creations also has a new Commercial Use Product in her store at Digiridoo Scraps as well. As soon as I find Denise and Charlie posting a new product I will be sure to share them with you.

lcc_CUhr

OK….We are off to another digi store, Scrap That Idea!

A Work in Progress at Scrap That  Idea just released a new kit in her store this morning, well I noticed it on facebook this morning….Great Job Vicki!

61033_157977627552959_123913070959415_500789_5691171_n Plus she has a cute frame to match as a freebie on her blog, here!

Please leave her a comment letting her you you were by to see her.

She also has a new Challenge and a AWESOME posting gift…. HERE is the Challenge directions and just look at the kit, I love it. I will post what I do with it the next time I post. Thanks Vicki for sharing your amazing talents with us.

AWP_BlueMoon_Preview

Now I have a sneak peek and something fun too from Stacey’s Scraps also at Scrap That Idea….

sneak peek

She is having a guessing what the kit is about on facebook…check it out HERE but hurry as she posted this a day or two ago.Before I go I would like to share a new release from Laramie aka Artgal Style, also from SCRAP THAT IDEA, that she has shared with me, but haven’t got time to play with yet…. but hope to over the weekend.

artgal_pizza_night_preview-01

Well after posting all these goodies, I see I have a lot to play with so I better get cleaning so that I can really enjoy my new goodies. Great job ladies, your new designs are Super!

Enjoy your weekend and as always,

“ Happy Scrapping”!

Signture

No comments: