Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

MY New ETSY Shop is OPENED!

It has been so long since I have blogged and I have so much to share so I will start by adding a couple of things to each post over the next few days. Tonight I just wanted to share with you that are paper scrappers, that I have decided to open an Etsy store and begin by selling A LOT of paper scrapping items that I have bought with those "GOOD" intentions of starting a paper scrapped album, well I have tried and really not to happy with it. I have digitally scrapped for so long that it is just too over whelming to create a paper page as well as the ones I do digitally. The supplies you need, tools and it seems you are always missing that one more items to make your creation complete.

Here is the link to my Etsy store: Snowsmoon's Etsy Store  (I will also be adding it to my side bar as well).
Here is a great gift for the paper scrapper in your family who likes to work with Heritage pages:



The reason I am cleaning out and selling these items is to make room to get back to piecing and quilting along with sew projects. Also trying to make enough to get my NEW sewing machine I would love to have. I sent a letter to Santa, have been really good all year and so hoping He can come up with the money for it.

After I get thing cleaned out, set up my sewing area in my office,  I will be making craft items handmade on my Etsy store too. It is so funny after looking through all the stuff I have collected over the years, I can't just buy one to try it and see if I would like it, so have have hundreds of dollars wrapped up in paper scrapping that in the last 4 years have never opened most of them, crazy isn't it! I only hope to find someone like me, who loves a GREAT deal on this stuff.

I have a few events I have been to lately that I am editing the photos so that I can post them so that you can see what a crazy my last couple of months has been. As soon as I finish up a mini kit I would like to share with you for the Christmas Around the World event that will be posted Dec 1, 2010 and run through the end of the year. I have saw the list and there are a tons AWESOME designers so get you hard drives cleaned up and backed up as  Santa will be releasing his goodies for the world wide web of digital scrapper.

No comments: