Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Monster Truck 5 years Birthday

Today Was my grandson, Xander's 5th Birthday Party! HE sure loves Monster Trucks. We had a great time today on a Great Adventure for the day!


 First stop was the Brevard Zoo where his Papa Charlie works. Jessica and John met us there and we had great time seeing all that the zoo had new until it got too hot and then we all gathered at Cici's Pizza. A pizza buffet place that we most often have family birthday party's at. 

The only thing Xander had asked for was "Monster Trucks" and he is truly what he got. In all shapes and sizes. He was so surprised from the BIG monster truck he got from his "Mimi" (Aunt Jessica, Brittany and Chaz). He was so cute when he opened his birthday cards. He knows that he was suppose to read them when you open them, but being only 5, instead of saying, "Can you read it mommy? or just throwing it a side to get at the package, he began to make up his own word, "Happy Birthday Xander! I love you, Love Mommy." It was so cute, as the second card he opened, he made up his own story of the graphics that was on the card and in it. What a sweet boy! He said, "Thank You", which time he opened a gift. Without being told to do so. Good matters, too! (Great job, Mommy!)

WELL, this will be my last week of "Summer Vacation" for me, as I start back to college. Still working hard on my Associates Degree. 3 Mini term courses that I lucked out on and got them all online. I got more out of the online courses than the ones on campus. That may be as I started out going to collage on line. By this time next year, I should finally have my associate degree!

Well, it is late so I will close for now. I do have some really cute photos of our family adventure to but I want to edit the batch and resize them first. I hope that everyone has a wonderful week and I will be back soon!

Happy Crafting and Scrapping!
credit to Albums to Remember for her digital scrapping kit called "Monster Truck" sold at MyMemories.

No comments: