Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2017

January 2017- New Beginnings for Memory Keeping - My new Create 365 Happy Planning Planner





Hello My Friends & Family,

So where to even began, I would like to say Hello to everyone and to any one who is reading this blog post now. Can not BELIEVE IT....WOW.... it's has been almost three years since I have done a blog post. Where on earth has the time gone? Must add that to my #HappyPlanner right away, Get back to my "BLOGGING". Any one have stickers for posting/blogging reminders?

I would like to begin with thanking my BFF for the AWESOME Christmas gift, Linda Walton, surprised me with. As I opened the case, tears ran down my face. They were happy tears but I am not usually a person that tears up about happy things ,but she knows me so well and has a good idea what this means to me. It was FILLED with all kinds of goodies. I have to admit, my first thought reaction was, boy am I in trouble BUT I was so wrong. So again I would like to thank her from the bottom of my heart. I love my HAPPY PLANNER!  

As January is coming to an end, I realized that I would like to take this Happy Planning to the next level (praying I can keep up with our fast pace and ever changing world). Coming back to my blog for sharing my life happenings with friends and family I am hoping will give me just that boost I need. Social media has been sucking up too much of my life & time. Hours of hoping from one site to another getting nothing productively documented..... Many things started and NOTHING finished. Although this is a form of it, I have always felt it was a whole lot more personal as well as useful to me when trying to find a special moments to share. As with most of my digital journey of sharing things over the years, I love that I can make this my own "Happy Place" to keep my love of Memory Keeping alive and sharing with you. I also really MISS my digital scrapping, so how knows, there may be some more of that in my future as well. I sure hope so! 

MOVING FORWARD, please help me along this next year by letting me know that you have stopped by. Leaving a simply "Hi" or "I was here" comment below. It was always been a great encouragement to me in the past. I will have My dear friend & BFF to help me through getting my social media site hooked up so that when I post, it goes to them as well.  I do have some very near and dear followers that do follow me on them as well.  I was old school in the past when sharing my posts through them, don't laugh, I would login to each of them and post my links to share. Sad but true. But as I said moving forward.


Over the next few days I am going to catch you up on my journey through January, it was sure a busy and fun month seeing family who lives out os state, a few birthday celebrations and weekly photo's of just because to share with you. My Happy Planner is all complete with many things I would like to share. So stay tuned as they say in hollywood.  


Welcome back! May your life be Blessed & Thank you for all your support   



1 comment:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

BFF WAS HERE!!!

Girlie, tears here! You are so sweet and you might not even have a clue how happy it makes me to see you "moving forward". Get it girlfriend! You are "making it happen". Woot, WOOT!

I am SO thankful that I went with my "gut" instinct in regard to your Christmas present. I thought you might, at the least, slap some stickers on the pages and think, "this is pretty cool". I was having so much fun being creative again that I had to share. As per usual, you have picked it up and are running with it "full steam ahead"!!! Love it! Love you and look forward to following along on your new adventure!

May your day be sweet and your plans always happy,

Linda