Pages

Saturday, February 04, 2017

January 2017 Special Memories- Week 1

HI, I hope that everyone is having a good start to 2017. I am going to do a little catch up for the month of January. As I want to use my blog as my Journal for memory keeping. So when I do start putting my photos together with my Happy Planner notes, I will have the journal all finished. I think I will break it up over the next couple of weeks so that I am not rushed or leaving out important details out that I would like to share with my family one day. The first week of the year was a great family gathering time, so I want to make sure that I get all that happened in writing before the moments start slipping away. That is the little ones that make the big story the best. I have been a little journal in my planner as well so but I really think this will work out better.

WEEK 1-  Jan 2, 2017

As I begin this New Year I was gifted this planner and goodies to create with. It was given to me by a very dear friend and best friend of mine, Linda Walton. Really excited about it as I can keep track of my memories and jot down things to pass on to my kids. As I explained in my first post, I am so thankful for all the love and support that she has given me over the last 10 years or so. Thanks again, girly!

January 6, 2017 – I got out of work early and went to see Kendalynn, Greg and Joy. They came to Florida to take her to Disney, Epcot and Animal Kingdom. She had a great time but so much wanted to meet the rest of the family. I am not sure how I pulled it off But I did. There was only two family member that was not there and that was Xander & JonC.  Dusty dropped Xander off before she got to John’s house. JonC stayed and worked for Dusty so that she could come to meet Kendallynn.

 Here are a few pictures. I have been pretty luck in the last few years to get them all together at least once a year and this time I did it twice within a few weeks of each other was a sure blessing. We took Kendallyn to the beach, she wanted to she it. Of course it was colder thatn it has been in weeks and the to top it off, it was a light rain and very windy. Had Pizza at our family’s favorite Pizza place, The Original Bizzarro Famous New York Pizza . I thinks she was little overwhelmed with us all but it was an awesome day. Before today, I had been the only one who had meet her. Jessica’s and I have been kind of in her life but Jessica’s love it!!!
I have a couple more things to share in January before I get into some exciting news for February goings on!







Well until next week, I hope that everyone is taking the time to put your memories on paper or any other form a keeping them in light so that your future generations can enjoy, laugh and know what has happened in the past.  I know I am enjoying this new journey. May God bless each of you with many happy memories!

No comments: