Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Hello Friends,

It has been a couple of years since I have shared with my creative scrapping friends. Life gets busy and Life just happens...so with no more about why I haven't been here and more about what I am back to share with you.

I have been scrapping in many forms and I want to say that I have really been enjoying actually working with paper products themselves. Most recently I have been very addicted to making A-2 size greeting cards. After watching many you tube videos of other fellow scrappers/card makers, I decided to give it a try bashing through and seeing how many cards I could make from a 6 x 6 paper pad. Oh what a relaxing and enjoyments it is to challenge yourself to use as much of that paper pad as you can, having little or no scraps left over at all. I am so hooked.

I follow Vanessa Peters of Scrappin it up, who teaches how to make DYI Albums from chip board as well as file folders that is so amazing. Her kindness and helpfulness sure shows her passion for scrapping and helping others in her group Facebook Live videos. So many times she goes up and above for each one of us. Her work is awesome as well. Very inspirational. 

An example of March Madness Album we made watching her Facebook lives, she takes you through making the album as well as decorating it. So much fun doing this as a group. Thanks again, Vanessa! I will add more photos of this when the photos are put in to it. I made it for my trip to visit my brother in Okinawa back a few years ago.


credits: March Madness Album by Scrappin it up
            Paper line is: Vintage Traveller by Simple Stories
            Title was cut with my Cricut

I have also followed a couple of gals that have a very interesting way to teach how to make 12 x 12 pages as well with the same paper line and watching a process video by Simple Cut Creations. If you would like to watch her process videos, look her up on You Tube. This one she showed you how to make 6 pages. I don't have them totally finished until I find photos I want to put in them but here they are all made in one evening. Sorry for the poor quality of photos, I am working on finding a way to take better photo's in my house, it is dark and overhead lights as well. If you have any suggestion, please leave me a comment below. 











With all this new creativeness I have learned, I am thinking about doing some scrapping for hire...if you have experienced this type of work before, please leave me a comment below as well.

More good stuff to share with in the next month or so, so please stop by and let me know what you have been up to. 

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your following me! 

Dawn aka Snowsmoon's Design

1 comment:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Woot. Woot!!! She’s back!!! Looking forward to seeing your creations as always, Girlie! As far as lighting goes, if you are not able to rein in natural light, the next best thing is full spectrum lighting which mimics daylight. Hope that helps. Love you to the Snowsmoon and back!